1. The Insured Hole-In-One contest must take place on the green of a regulation hole at a regulation golf course.
2. The minimum distance for any insured Hole-In-One Contest must be 150 yards or greater for men under 50 years of age, 135 yards or greater for men 50 years of age or greater and 120 yards or greater for women, unless prior approval is given by Million Dollar Golf.
3. No green of a Designated Hole may be specially prepared or altered from the condition which is usual for normal play on such hole nor shale the cup be positioned on the green outside of where it is normally positioned in order to facilitate a Hole-In-One.
4. All participants must be registered through the representative at the hole before the Hole-In-One attempt.
5. When you sign up for the Par-3 Challenge with Million Dollar Golf, you give us your name, phone and email address voluntarily. Million Dollar Golf reserves the right to use this information as we see fit, including, but not limited to, newsletters, promotions, and general informational purposes, whether it’s from Million Dollar Golf directly or an outside third-party vendor.
6. The Skill Contest is open only to amateur golfers (as defined by the United States Golf Association (the “USGA”) under the “Rules of Amateur Status”) who: (i) are at least eighteen (18) years old, or the age of majority in the state in which this Skill Contest is being entered, (ii) are rightfully engaging in a Million Dollar Golf sanctioned event for just consideration at a participating golf course, and (iii) have never earned a PGA or comparable international professional certification and have never been a Club Professional or Touring Professional (as both terms are defined by the USGA and/or the R&A).
7. All equipment and the hole/cup must adhere to USGA or PGA specifications.
8. No practice attempts or mulligans are allowed at any time at the Designated Hole on the day of the event.
9. By participating in this Skill Contest, you hereby agree that all interpretations shall be subject to the USGA Rules of Golf available at usga.org.
10. No Participant, Witness (as defined below), or other party may do anything that obstructs or affects or could obstruct or affect the travel or course of the ball being played by the Participant. Any attempt to obstruct or affect the travel or course of the ball will be considered a violation of these Official Rules and the Participant shall be deemed ineligible to receive any prize and shall forfeit their Entry Fee.
11. In the event of a claim, the winner must contact Million Dollar Golf within 24 hours of the winning shot. The golfer must provide Million Dollar Golf with the following information as proof of claim within 7 calendar days:
a. Copy of Driver’s License w/ Valid Address
b. Signed Affidavit
c. W9 Form
d. Phone Number
12. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes will be subject to applicable U.S. withholding requirements and prize payout may be reduced in connection therewith and as required by law. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Million Dollar Golf’s sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes on prize. Delivery will be via check or ACH wire and will only be to the verified winner’s physical mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) in the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia except in Million Dollar Golf’s sole and absolute discretion and will be the physical mailing address entrant used at the time of submission of winner’s information. Delivery date within sixty (60) days after verification is completed and the exact date is to be determined by Million Dollar Golf.
13. If any potential winner is ineligible, the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, if the potential winner does not provide notice to Million Dollar Golf within 24 hours as the Potentially Winning Shot was made, if the potential winner does not return the required documents within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
14. All Potentially Winning Shots are subject to verification of eligibility before a prize can be awarded. You can only be verified as a winner by Million Dollar Golf. Any information you receive from a participating golf course is not confirmation of winning.
15. Potential winners who do not provide the required information, or do not abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Million Dollar Golf may be disqualified at Million Dollar Golf’s sole and absolute discretion.
16. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MILLION DOLLAR GOLF, OR PARTICIPATING GOLF COURSES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERSHIP, MEMBERS, PRINCIPALS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO PARTICIPANT FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SKILL CONTEST; (B) USE OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER AND MILLION DOLLAR GOLF VIDEO AS PERMITTED UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (D) THE ACTION OR INACTION OF ANY GOLF COURSE, GOLF COURSE MANAGEMENT COMPANY OR RESORT; OR (E) YOUR ACTIVITIES AT OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM A GOLF COURSE AND OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SKILL CONTEST; OR, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO PARTICIPANT. YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF THE RELEASED PARTIES’ ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE RELEASED PARTIES.
17. PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT THE SKILL CONTEST IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) PARTICIPATION IN THE SKILL CONTEST; AND/OR (B) USE OF EMAIL ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND VIDEO AS PERMITTED UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IN ADDITION, THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. THE RELEASED PARTIES DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SKILL CONTEST WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PARTICIPATION IN SKILL CONTEST IS AT PARTICIPANT’S SOLE RISK.
87. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN GOLF IS A POTENTIALLY STRENUOUS ACTIVITY AND PRESENTS RISK OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. YOU HAVE VOLUNTARILY ELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SKILL CONTEST WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGERS INVOLVED, AND HEREBY AGREE TO ACCEPT AND ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, AND DEATH. YOU DO HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, AND WRONGFUL DEATH, AND CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ACCRUE TO YOU OR YOUR ESTATE AS A DIRECT OR INDIRECT RESULT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SKILL CONTEST.
19. Million Dollar Golf reserves the right to modify or add to these Official Rules at any time without prior notice ("Updated Official Rules"). You agree that Million Dollar Golf may notify you of the Updated Official Rules by posting them on the Million Dollar Golf website so that they are accessible via a link on the home page, and that your participation in the Skill Contest after Million Dollar Golf has posted the Updated Official Rules (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Official Rules. Therefore, you should review these Official Rules before participating in the Skill Contest. The Updated Official Rules will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Official Rules, and will apply to your participation in the Skill Contest from that point forward.
20. These Official Rules shall constitute the entire understanding between the parties with regard to the subject matter discussed herein. Any prior written or oral or contemporaneous oral representations shall not be binding on either party except to the extent expressly and specifically stated in these Official Rules.
21. Million Dollar Golf reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Skill Contest in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.